Thats My Dream Index du Forum
Thats My Dream
Forum des Thats my Dream

Thats My Dream Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Ashampoo Photo Commander 9 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Thats My Dream Index du Forum -> Partie Libre -> Graphisme
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
festysta

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: Ashampoo Photo Commander 9 Répondre en citant

Ashampoo Photo Commander 9 > urlin.us/2c8th

All...rights...reservedThe..complex..software..runs..on..a..moderate..amount..of..system..resources,..has..a..good..response..time,..includes..a..comprehensive..help..file..with..snapshots..for..all..user..levels..and..didn't..freeze,..crash..or..pop..up..errors..during..our..testsThanks...to...the...Explorer-based...layout,...you...can...easily...locate...photographsDKK......EUR...HK$...HKD...Ft...HUF......JPY...Mex$...MXN...NZ$...NZD...krSummary:....(optional)Count:....0....of....1,500....characters....Add....Your....Review....The....posting....of....advertisements,....profanity,....or....personal....attacks....is....prohibited.Click....here....to....review....our....site....terms....of....useSummaryGood...!...Reply...to...this...review...Was...this...review...helpful?...(0)......(0)......Report...this...post...Email...this...post...Permalink...to...this...post...4...stars..."Ha...mejorado...mucho...ashampoo"...September...08,...2012......By...fabzcom...2012-09-08...19:09:42......By...fabzcom......Version:...Ashampoo...Photo...Commander...10.1.3...ProsTiene...todo...lo...basico...para...trabajar...las...fotos...y...algo...mas...ConsCreo...que...puede...mejorar...aun...SummaryPruebalo...usa...la...licencia...trial...Reply...to...this...review...Was...this...review...helpful?...(0)......(0)......Report...this...post...Email...this...post...Permalink...to...this...post...5...stars..."Fan...Since...Version...4"...July...02,...2012......By...Music-Producer2010...2012-07-02...12:06:56......By...Music-Producer2010......Version:...Ashampoo...Photo...Commander...10.1.1...ProsI...have...the...new...version...10...of...this...program...and...like...all...the...Ashampoo...products...I've...used...over...the...past...few...years...I...continue...to...love...this...program...and...it...is...one...of...the...first...to...go...on...all...my...Systems...that...I...runAshampoo....Photo....Commander....14.0.1....11/11/15....Free....English....Windows....XP....Windows....Vista....Windows....7....Windows....8....Visit...Site...Magic...Photo...Editor...Blend...pictures...and...create...single...composition...of...two...imagesShare....Share....on....Facebook....Share....on....Twitter....Share....on....Google....+....ashampoo....photo....commander....9....download....(2....programs)....Error..message:..Invalid..Cachefile..found!..ReCreation..followsUsing..the..Automatic..mode,..the..program..was..always..able..to..fix..one..of..the..two..red..eyes..in..a..sample..photo..perfectly,..but..it..just..couldn't..detect..the..red..in..the..other..eye,..which..was..slightly..darker..than..the..firstThis....tool....helps....you....view....histograms....in....RGB,....HSV....and....LAB....modelsBy...Andrew...Brandt,...PC...World......21...Mar...11...Share...Tweet...Send......HiIf..you..want..to..make..a..calendar..to..span..from..birthday..to..birthday..or..track..a..school..year,..you're..out..of..luckAshampoo...Photo...Commander...9.4.2...11/06/12...Trial...version...English...Windows...XP...Windows...Vista...Windows...7...Windows...8...The....manual....mode....was....able....to....correct....the....color....of....the....more....troublesome....eyeAshampoo..-..We..Make..Software!..Products..System..Utilities..WinOptimizer..14..UnInstaller..6..ZIP..Pro..HDD..Control..3..WinOptimizer..12..Internet..Accelerator..3..Core..Tuner..2..Undeleter..Magical..Defrag..3..ZIP..FREE..WinOptimizer..FREE..Security..Software..Anti-Virus..Backup..Pro..10..Backup..2016..Privacy..Protector..AntiSpy..for..Windows..10..Apps..Droid..Optimizer..Snap..for..Android..Image..FX..Burning..Software..Burning..Studio..16..Burning..Studio..FREE..Tools..&..Utilities..Photo..Recovery..Photo..Mailer..Photo..Converter..2..Registry..Cleaner..Red..Ex..Office..Software..Office..2016..Business..Burning..Studio..Business..HDD..Control..3..Corporate..Snap..Business..Backup..Business..10..Multimedia..Software..Photo..Commander..14..Snap..9..Movie..Studio..Pro..2..Music..Studio..6..Movie..Shrink..&..Burn..4..Movie..Studio..2..Photo..Optimizer..6..Slideshow..Studio..HD..3..Photo..Card..2..Video..Styler..Gadge..It..Movie..Menu..Photo..Commander..FREE..ClipFinder..HD..2..CAD..&..Construction..3D..CAD..Professional..5..3D..CAD..Architecture..5..Home..Designer..Pro..3..Kitchen..Catalog..Extension..Office..Catalog..Extension..Partner..Software..CutOut..5..HDR..projects..3..elements..Live..Aquarium..HD..2..PhotoZoom..Classic..5..PortraitPro..15..Soda..PDF..8..Bundle..Soda..PDF..8..Pro..Bundle..WebSite..X5..Home..12..Video..Converter..3..Downloads..MyAshampoo..Support..Company..Who..is..Ashampoo?..Blog..Press..Releases..Multi..licenses..Become..a..partner..Press..Center..Jobs..Contact..About..Privacy..Policy..Blog....FAQ..–..Photo..Commander..9..Ashampoo..Support..Database..Product:..Photo..Commander..9..Search..our..support..database..for..a..solution..to..your..problemrename)..along..with..the..undo..and..redo..functionsYou..are..logged..in..as..Thank..You..for..Submitting..Your..Review,..!..Note..that..your..submission..may..not..appear..immediately..on..our..siteAshampoo..Photo..Commander..14.0.2..13/01/16..Free..English..Windows..XP..Windows..Vista..Windows..7..Windows..8..Ashampoo..Photo..Commander..11.1.0..14/02/14..Trial..version..English..Windows..XP..Windows..Vista..Windows..7..Windows..8...The...trial...version...is...limited...to...40...daysAll....Rights....Reserved....DownloadFastStone....Image....Viewer....Manage,....view,....convert,....and....edit....your....imagesAshampoo....Photo....Commander....11.1.4....28/04/14....Trial....version....English....Windows....XP....Windows....Vista....Windows....7....Windows....8....Another...thing...I...love...in...this...version...my...Photos...come...up...looking...so...big...and...life-likeGWDView...GWDView;...a...small,...compact,...fast...and...innovative...image...viewer...with...support...for...over...20...image...formatsThen...it's...a...big...nuisanceYou..can..do..almost..anything..with..your..photos..and..they..look..superb..with..this..applicationOtherwise..please..disable..3D-Hardware-AccelerationIt's....a....minor....annoyance,....unless....you....have....a....huge....directory....of....photos....that....need....rotation....in....different....directions f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Thats My Dream Index du Forum -> Partie Libre -> Graphisme Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by Blizzard 2009